The CAMRT is the national and certifying association for four medical radiation technology disciplines: radiologic technology, nuclear medicine technology, magnetic resonance, and radiation therapy.
Medical radiation technologists (MRTs) are essential to healthcare teams, providing vital imaging and therapy services to patients and colleagues for the purposes of diagnosis and treatment.
For more information about the CAMRT, visit their website.
- The LMS had to be SCORM compliant and use HTML5 for interactivities
- The system had to deliver assessment methods in a variety of formats
- Maintaining the consistency of the courses and expectations of several different SMEs
- SMEs would be contacted individually and had varying degrees of familiarity with online delivery
- Support for bilingual course content was required